AirRiders
Please login or Register to view our content.

YAY!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: YAY!

Post  RQkonastu on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:09 am

ZackAmsarath wrote:I don't give a fuck keep your nasty pictures and shti out of my topics.. I have rules if it's my topic I don't want nasty ass fisting pictures on my shit Gtfo..

umm its 18+ i can post sht like that.

Juro wrote:
I just can't help myself hating you.
RQkonastu

Back to top Go down

RULES

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 am

Not in my topic you can't post it in your own topic bitch. I refuse to let you post it in MY topics..

Back to top Go down

Post  RQkonastu on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 am

ZackAmsarath wrote:Not in my topic you can't post it in your own topic bitch. I refuse to let you post it in MY topics..

then name it ZACKS TOPIC and not 18+

Juro wrote:
RQkonastu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 am

If it says BY ZACK under it keep your shit out or i delete your abscene posts I don't want that shit in my conversations. End of disscussion.

Back to top Go down

Post  RQkonastu on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 am

ZackAmsarath wrote:If it says BY ZACK under it keep your shit out or i delete your abscene posts I don't want that shit in my conversations. End of disscussion.

lol it cam say byu zack all it wants as i told u before make a topic wit ur name in it not just BY and that or ban me or get it passwored simple.

Juro wrote:
RQkonastu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:16 am

I said end of disscusion. Topic name is YAY! by ZackAmsarath now gtfo or talk like a normal person.

Back to top Go down

Post  RQkonastu on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:19 am

ZackAmsarath wrote:I said end of disscusion. Topic name is YAY! by ZackAmsarath now gtfo or talk like a normal person.

LMFAO whos rageing? who cant handel a lonely troll like me? lawl

Juro wrote:
RQkonastu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 am

Smile who wants to dance with me XD anyone

Back to top Go down

Post  RQkonastu on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 am

emprexgaming wrote: Smile who wants to dance with me XD anyone

iam danceing allready

Juro wrote:
RQkonastu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 am

RQkonastu wrote:
ZackAmsarath wrote:I said end of disscusion. Topic name is YAY! by ZackAmsarath now gtfo or talk like a normal person.

ok first of all you are the most disgusting person ever, like come on, there a limits, maybe you need to be considerate of other ppl and wut they may think before you post something, this isn't ur forums, it's for all of us..so show some respect... yes this is an 18+ thread but still doesn't mean you shouldn't be inconsiderate..god

Back to top Go down

Post  RQkonastu on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:54 am

Kaden wrote:
RQkonastu wrote:

ok first of all you are the most disgusting person ever, like come on, there a limits, maybe you need to be considerate of other ppl and wut they may think before you post something, this isn't ur forums, it's for all of us..so show some respect... yes this is an 18+ thread but still doesn't mean you shouldn't be inconsiderate..god

18+ meens people who can take a joke and can handel the disgusring part on be half of a few people wises iam not posting my noraml naked gifs in here. and no its nor my forums but i was told to troll it so iam doing my job bad part is iam not getig paid for it

Juro wrote:
RQkonastu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:56 am

RQkonastu wrote:
Kaden wrote:
RQkonastu wrote:

18+ meens people who can take a joke and can handel the disgusring part on be half of a few people wises iam not posting my noraml naked gifs in here. and no its nor my forums but i was told to troll it so iam doing my job bad part is iam not getig paid for it

you wanna troll the forums thats you choice but god be an adult and be considerate to ppl, some of us really don't like seeing shit like that least we be respectful towards the rest of the ppl that look at this forums, like come on act your age.. cuz honestly that shit just isn't funny, it's disgusting on more then one lvl

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:57 am

im so bored some one entertain me no ones talks to me no more im done i think with deva need to get my life on lock go to jobcorp get out road tripp visit friends and live my life

Back to top Go down

Post  RQkonastu on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:59 am

Kaden wrote:
RQkonastu wrote:
Kaden wrote:
RQkonastu wrote:

you wanna troll the forums thats you choice but god be an adult and be considerate to ppl, some of us really don't like seeing shit like that least we be respectful towards the rest of the ppl that look at this forums, like come on act your age.. cuz honestly that shit just isn't funny, it's disgusting on more then one lvl

lawl iam doign my job if its makeing u think that so woot and iam being my age my uncel who is 56 years old showed me these pics i took them and use them. Very Happy

Juro wrote:
RQkonastu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:01 am

RQkonastu wrote:
Kaden wrote:
RQkonastu wrote:
Kaden wrote:
RQkonastu wrote:

lawl iam doign my job if its makeing u think that so woot and iam being my age my uncel who is 56 years old showed me these pics i took them and use them. Very Happy

wow immature much,

Back to top Go down

Post  RQkonastu on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 am

Kaden wrote:
RQkonastu wrote:
Kaden wrote:
RQkonastu wrote:
Kaden wrote:
RQkonastu wrote:

wow immature much,

if u say so Cool *so want to post a pic*
/dissapers

Juro wrote:
RQkonastu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2